- Stephanie Paterson Shared Just finished this blanket. Thanks for the pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square With A Unique Look That Delivers Texture And Style
- [Free Pattern] You Will Love The Feel Of This Soft, Round Carpet Under Your Feet
- Fast And Super Simple Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Little One Cozy With This Cute Crochet Baby Car Seat Blanket
This owl is only 3cm tall and is the perfect size for a keychain! The pattern is easy and fun to customize and makes a lovely gift for family and friends and for owl lovers of all ages. This Owl Keychain by Epsiej is very quick to make, even for novice crocheter, and supercute! Everyone loves it!
For the English version of this pattern, scroll down to the middle of the page.
2 safety eyes (6mm)
Orange yarn for beak
I’ve used Catania Cotton for body and wings, you can use any color you like
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Epsiej
Thanks to Epsiej for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.