- Cute Hearts Free Christmas Ornament Crochet Patterns For An Ultra Stylish Holiday
- This Simple Easy Baby Blanket Is A Great First Big Project [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Little Organizer Or Gift Basket
- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little Ones Shine This Season In This Pretty Skirt
- [Video+Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crocodile Stitch
Love these crochet trees, they make nice garlands. A holiday bunting or maybe a cute ornament for the Christmas tree. This lovely tree can be, basically, hung anywhere or offered as gift. You can put them inside Christmas cards or use them as gift tags. Grandma Tree pattern by Michelle Kludas is a very easy pattern, even for beginners! You can finish a tree in a matter of a few minutes!
These cute trees work up wonderfully, superfast and easily. Some say, they are as easy and addictive as a granny square! The pattern comes with a great photo tutorial with easy to follow instructions.
Thanks to Michelle Kludas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.