- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous V-Neck Topper Will Keep You Warm When It’s Cold Outside
- Amazing Mosaic Tiles Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Square With No Fringe May May Be Your New Favorite Navajo Pattern
- Cutest Easter Crochet Bunny Bunting Free Pattern
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done and ready for snuggling.
This pattern is a wonderful variation on a lovely afghan featured on the popular TV show‘Call the Midwife’. If you were a fan of the show, you probably remember those gorgeous blankets too.
This blanket is elegant, superb and delicate.
Call the Dragonfly pattern by Asta Neely designed as a receiving size blanket, comes with all the details you need on how to make it bigger if desired.
UPDATE- The pattern has been removed from Ravelry.
Traditional Baby Blanket Featuring Dragonflies
400g 4ply Acrylic Yarn
50g 4ply Acrylic Yarn
The yarn used in the image shown is Bebe 100 baby yarn in
mint and Hayfield Baby Bonus 4ply in white
4mm Crochet Hook
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Gorgeous Traditional Baby Blanket Featuring Dragonflies free crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Asta Neely
Thanks to Asta Neely for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.