- Simple Crochet Hexagon Sweater Free Pattern For Brunch
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Basket Makes An Incredibly Cute And Useful Gift Everyone Will Want
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Bath Mat
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Practical Crochet Seat
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Crochet Granny Square Blanket Tutorial
Eye catching with lots of fun and surprising texture this beautiful square can be done in so many color combination to reveal different dimensions.
Maybellene by Polly Plum is a really easy crochet pattern that requires you to know the post stitches and popcorns. The popcorn crochet stitch really pops and creates a really fun texture with lots of visual interest!
Gorgeous Square Free Crochet Pattern
Skill level: intermediate
Finished Size: 9 inch square or 12 inch square
Hook size: 5.5mm/I
Yarn: Worsted Weight or Aran
Final Stitch Count: 40 sts per side
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Gorgeous Square Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Every Trick on the Hook
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.