- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Colorful Crochet Blanket! Great Stash Busters Too!
- [Free Pattern] In Full Bloom Crochet Rose Brooch
- Jessica Spainhour Shared Charlotte Hornets Blanket I made for my hubby!
- Lovely Heart Coaster Or Mini Doily To Crochet For That Special Someone You Love
- [Free Pattern] Clever And Beautiful Crochet Pineapple Towel Topper
This scarf is so easy and pretty, you can make it over and over again. The One Skein Scarf by Denise Cozzitorto is a beautiful, fun and extremely easy pattern, with a very feminine look. This easy one skein scarf crochet pattern can be easily modified as to shorter/longer or skinnier/ fatter. It also looks great done in any type of yarn, one or more colors. Beginners will be so happy to have such a beautiful, easy pattern in their hands.
Easy One Skein Scarf Crochet Pattern
I designed this because I wanted a scarf that was warm and long enough so I could wrap it around my neck a couple of times but still have length in the front to show off the pretty stitch work. I also wanted the scarf to be cute and feminine, which would be a nice change from the mundane wool scarves I was seeing in stores…It’s a perfect and pretty pattern for a beginner!
Check out the original source for this Easy One Skein Scarf Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Joann
Thanks to Denise Cozzitorto for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.