- [Free Pattern] This Cherry Blossom In The Snow Pattern Is Simply Spectacular
- [Free Pattern Feb 1, 2016 ] Cheery Butterfly Fields Square To Make Someone Happy
- Giant Squishy Heart Pillow Perfect For Romantic Evening Decorations
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Very Creative Crochet Postage Stamps
- Easy Braided Crochet Cowl With Buttons (Video Tutorial)
Easy and fun to make, this 12” afghan square features a variation of the Tulipe Motif. The beauty of this Tip Toe Through the Tulips square, design by Silverdragon Crafts & Critters is that requires minimal to no blocking, to look that stunning. This 3D flower square is great to make beautiful potholders, blankets, pillows or other crochet projects.
-Yarn: Any Worsted weight in
varying colors. Can be worked
in as little as 3 colors or as
many as 6
-Hook: I/9 5.5mm or size needed
to obtain gauge
-Notions: Scissors, Yarn Needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Silverdragon Crafts & Critters’ Ravelry Store
Thanks to Silverdragon Crafts & Critters for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.