- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful And So Simple Cupcake Stripe Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] The Easiest Crochet Heart Ever
- Patty Marsh Shared wearing her big brothers hat I made
- Enhance Any Outfit With This Statement Crochet Heart Cardigan
- Gorgeous One Skein Crochet Scarf To Elevate Your Outfit And Keep You Warm
Here is another gorgeous lacy shawl! This shawl’s name has a story behind it, which I find pretty interesting. The Juliette shawl by Jesse at home it’s been designed to be worn at the Girl Scout parade, for St Patrick’s day and it’s been named after Juliette Gordon Low, the founder of the Girl Guides, which became the Girl Scouts. And another great detail: this shawl has a circular design that keeps it from falling off. Not only a gorgeous shawl but also a great conversation opener, don’t you think?
Image source: flickr.
Photo credit: Jesseathome
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.