- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Looking Textured Circles Square
- Incredibly Beautiful Turkish Pines Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Such An Easy And Clever Way To Make A Stunning Crocheted Quilt!
- [Free Patterns] These Newborn Cowboy Hat And Boots Are Adorable
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Gorgeous And So Easy Crochet Cocoon Cardigan
Here is another gorgeous lacy shawl! This shawl’s name has a story behind it, which I find pretty interesting. The Juliette shawl by Jesse at home it’s been designed to be worn at the Girl Scout parade, for St Patrick’s day and it’s been named after Juliette Gordon Low, the founder of the Girl Guides, which became the Girl Scouts. And another great detail: this shawl has a circular design that keeps it from falling off. Not only a gorgeous shawl but also a great conversation opener, don’t you think?
Image source: flickr.
Photo credit: Jesseathome
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.