- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful, This Is Quite Possibly The Perfect Dishcloth Pattern
- Stunning Crochet Backpack Perfect For Summer Outings
- [Photo Tutorial] Teach Yourself How To Crochet With This Gorgeous African Flowers Pattern
- [Video Tutorials] Add Sparkles To Your Holiday With These Adorable Colorful Granny Stars And Trees
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning Baby Blanket
Here is another gorgeous lacy shawl! This shawl’s name has a story behind it, which I find pretty interesting. The Juliette shawl by Jesse at home it’s been designed to be worn at the Girl Scout parade, for St Patrick’s day and it’s been named after Juliette Gordon Low, the founder of the Girl Guides, which became the Girl Scouts. And another great detail: this shawl has a circular design that keeps it from falling off. Not only a gorgeous shawl but also a great conversation opener, don’t you think?
Image source: flickr.
Photo credit: Jesseathome
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.