- [Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The Diamond Trellis Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Meditative Stash Buster Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Crochet Leaf Stitch Cowl That’ll Make Everyone Ask, “Where’d Ya Get That?”
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Baby Blanket It’s Amazingly Easy To Make. Perfect For Beginners!
- Melissa Lawrence Shared First time posting here. Love this page &
Here is another gorgeous lacy shawl! This shawl’s name has a story behind it, which I find pretty interesting. The Juliette shawl by Jesse at home it’s been designed to be worn at the Girl Scout parade, for St Patrick’s day and it’s been named after Juliette Gordon Low, the founder of the Girl Guides, which became the Girl Scouts. And another great detail: this shawl has a circular design that keeps it from falling off. Not only a gorgeous shawl but also a great conversation opener, don’t you think?
Image source: flickr.
Photo credit: Jesseathome
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.