- [Free Pattern]Super-Cute And Super-Easy Elephant Square And African Flower Blanket
- Super Quick And Easy Crochet Heart Amigurumi Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Block With Leaves In A Lacy Background
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
- Extra-Funky! The Latest Men’s Fashion: Crochet Shorts
Here is another gorgeous lacy shawl! This shawl’s name has a story behind it, which I find pretty interesting. The Juliette shawl by Jesse at home it’s been designed to be worn at the Girl Scout parade, for St Patrick’s day and it’s been named after Juliette Gordon Low, the founder of the Girl Guides, which became the Girl Scouts. And another great detail: this shawl has a circular design that keeps it from falling off. Not only a gorgeous shawl but also a great conversation opener, don’t you think?
Image source: flickr.
Photo credit: Jesseathome
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.