- Fun Tapestry Crochet Square Pattern For All The Coffee Lovers Out There
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
- [Free Pattern] Sweet (And Special) Granny Square Design For An Adorable Bedding
- 3 Hour Easy Pattern For Crochet Mittens In One Piece
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Festive Snowflake Stocking Hat
Here is another gorgeous lacy shawl! This shawl’s name has a story behind it, which I find pretty interesting. The Juliette shawl by Jesse at home it’s been designed to be worn at the Girl Scout parade, for St Patrick’s day and it’s been named after Juliette Gordon Low, the founder of the Girl Guides, which became the Girl Scouts. And another great detail: this shawl has a circular design that keeps it from falling off. Not only a gorgeous shawl but also a great conversation opener, don’t you think?
Image source: flickr.
Photo credit: Jesseathome
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.