- [Free Pattern] This Lady Bug Is Just Too Sweet!
- [Free Pattern] Super Squishy Soft Baby Blanket For Tummy Time Or Story Time
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Unique Great Stash Buster Blanket: Each Row Is A Different Color And A Different Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Slipper Boots
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Stitches Turquoise Blue Scarf
This crochet case is just amazing! The colors are combined so gorgeously and artistic and the result is stunning.
Wavy Crochet Hook Case pattern by Heike Ludke calls for 5 colors of your choice. This makes the case pattern a great candidate for your leftovers from other projects.
The pattern is written in German and English (make sure you read the comments area for more details) and the photo tutorial is really detailed and self-explanatory.
I used this kind of yarn : Rico Essentials Cotton DK
hook size: between C and D (11 in british)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sweetheart Crochet
Thanks to Heike Ludke for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.