- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Sophisticated Color-Block Bag You Should Add To Your Wardrobe
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Neptune’s Arrow
- [Free Pattern] This Makes A Loose, Thinner Dishcloth Than Any Other Worsted Weight Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Once Upon A Time There Were Two Little Ducks On A Baby Blanket…
- [Video Tutorials+Free Pattern] These Basketweave Throw Pillows Are An Easy Way To Update Your Decor In A Flash
Flowers for a Friend (aka Balloons for a Buddy)
Finished Size: 9 inches square
Gauge: First 3 rounds about 3.5″
Yarn: Worsted weight
Crochet Hook Size: I/5.5mm
Finished Stitch Count per Side: 30
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Every Trick on the Hook
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.