- Extra-Funky! The Latest Men’s Fashion: Crochet Shorts
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute And Charismatic Lovely Ridges Pillow
- Beautiful Venus In Casket For The History Lover Crocheter
- This Back To School Crochet Banner Is The Best Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Bolero Crochet Pattern To Banish Cold Shoulders On Summer Evening
There must be a slipper phase going around! Are you going through it, too? I love the look of these Slipper Boots designed by Denisse Esparza, they are super cute and seem so comfy. No wonder…they were inspired by the UGG boots, can you tell the resemblance? I can! She really did a great job with this pattern!
Worsted weight yarn (main color) and another for the accent color.
H-5m hook size
Tapestry needle and regular sewing needle.
Thread (matching color)
4 big wooden buttons (I bought mine at Wal-Mart for $1.04)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Chikitababe
Thanks to Denisse Esparza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.