- [Photos+ Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Angel Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Easy Crochet Slippers For Teens To Adult
- Extra-Funky! The Latest Men’s Fashion: Crochet Shorts
- [Free Pattern] These Fun And Easy Mini Amigurumi Octopus Guys Will Get You Hooked In No Time
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Leaf Stitch
If you have a few extra granny squares and you’re not sure what to do with them, here’s a fabulous idea! Beautiful, simple, and unique, the Get Your Granny On! pattern by Valerie Whitten is easy to put together and will solve any summer bag crisis. The concept is so simple, the pattern can be used to make bags of any size and for so many purposes.
Used up some scraps so I am not sure what the yardage was, but it didn’t take very long to make them up.
The granny square is obviously not my pattern, but I thought it would be fun to play around with them. Have fun and add your own twist, can’t wait to see what you come up with too.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Vallieskids Blog
Thanks to Valerie Whitten for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.