- [Free Patterns] 5 Festive Winter Coasters To Spice Up The Christmas Table
- [Free Pattern] This Spiral Crochet Afghan Is Mesmerizing!
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Square With Stunning Effect!
- [Free Pattern] A Striped Crochet Design Is The Perfect Choice For Your First Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Totally Unusual! You’ll Be Amazed When You See How This Crochet Square Is Done!
If you forgot how satisfying crochet can be, try this fun square. This 12 inch square (with 7″ and 8″ options) is easy and light and beautiful. The Wheel Lattice by Dayna Audirsch looks really intricate but it is a really easy pattern to follow. This is a very pretty lacy pattern that works up fast and looks great in a monochromatic or multi colored afghan or as pillow case.
Worsted weight yarn
For 7 inch option, use G hook and work thru round 7.
For 8 inch option, use G Hook and work thru round 8.
Thanks to Dayna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.