- [Free Patterns] 5 Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares You Will Love Forever
- Malyssa Nalley Shared Does anybody know how to crochet boots like
- Pretty One Piece Crochet Christmas Stocking For A Fun Holiday
- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick And Easy Crochet Patterns For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Coasters Are Such A Cute And Festive Spot To Place Your Cups!
If you forgot how satisfying crochet can be, try this fun square. This 12 inch square (with 7″ and 8″ options) is easy and light and beautiful. The Wheel Lattice by Dayna Audirsch looks really intricate but it is a really easy pattern to follow. This is a very pretty lacy pattern that works up fast and looks great in a monochromatic or multi colored afghan or as pillow case.
Worsted weight yarn
For 7 inch option, use G hook and work thru round 7.
For 8 inch option, use G Hook and work thru round 8.
Thanks to Dayna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.