- [Free Pattern] This Brilliant Yo-Yo Bookmark Will Help You Channel Your Inner Reader
- [Photo Tutorial] What You Can Do With An Old T-shirt Is Brilliant: Recycled Floor Cushion
- [Free Pattern] The Most Relaxing Stylish Crochet Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Easy To Make Baby Sweater
- [Free Patterns] 5 Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares You Will Love Forever
If you forgot how satisfying crochet can be, try this fun square. This 12 inch square (with 7″ and 8″ options) is easy and light and beautiful. The Wheel Lattice by Dayna Audirsch looks really intricate but it is a really easy pattern to follow. This is a very pretty lacy pattern that works up fast and looks great in a monochromatic or multi colored afghan or as pillow case.
Worsted weight yarn
For 7 inch option, use G hook and work thru round 7.
For 8 inch option, use G Hook and work thru round 8.
Thanks to Dayna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.