- Easy And Free Crochet Granny Stitch Washcloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Pumpkin Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Aluminum Crochet Hook Case Is Pure Genius!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Rosebud Stitch
- [Paid Pattern] This Wonderful Crocheted Moccasin Pattern Works Well For All Adult Sizes
When it comes to beautiful and cozy, this afghan is truly one of the favorites. Mrs. Hughes’ Afghan by Downton Abbey Yarn Collection Design Team is already famous, but besides this it’s also warm, great looking and comfortable. This pattern is like an irresistible invitation to spend your day relaxed, with a book and snuggling under this amazing blanket.
Downton Abbey Branson (80% Acrylic, 20% Wool; 100
• #DA4002-05 Chestnut Brown – 12 balls
Hook: US Size L-11 (8 mm) crochet hook or size needed to
Notions: Tapestry needle
10 dc x 6 rows = 4”
Cable and Rib = 3 1/4”
Save time, check your gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Premier Yarns
Thanks to Downton Abbey Yarn Collection Design Team for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.