- Quick And Easy Crochet Hat Or Cute Christmas Ornament Hat? This Pattern Has It All Figured Out!
- Gorgeous Wrap Blanket In 5 Colors
- [Free Pattern] This Really Simple And Quick Afghan Pattern Is Unbelievable Beautiful
- This Crochet Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Will Put A Smile On Your Baby’s Face
- Simple And Beautiful Men’s Plaid Scarf Crochet Pattern
Another one of my favorite patterns, which is very pretty in both solid or different color combinations. Thoughts of Spring by Kris Kelln is a 6″ or 9″ square pattern with a very pretty design. The flower in the center and the colors make me think of sprig in an instant! This square works up very quickly and simply put…is just a fun square to create!
6” or 9” square, Intermediate Skill Level
Hook size: 5.5 (I)
Yarn in 4 Colors—recommend Vanna’s Choice heavy worsted/aran-weight
Colour A (Eggplant)
Colour B (Silver Heather)
Colour C (Little Boy Blue)
Colour D (Black)
V Stitch (V st) – dc, ch 1, dc
Image source: Kris
Thanks to Kris Kelln for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.