- [Free Pattern] So Cute, So Simple, So Cozy: This Crochet Wrap Sweater Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Save Money And Look Fabulous With This Extremely Simple Trick
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For A Last Minute Invitation To A Gift Giving Occasion
- Very Simple Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat You Can Make Really Quick
This is a really cute and easy crochet set! The blanket is worked back and forth and the hat is worked in the round. The scalloped edge ads so much cuteness to the pattern! The blanket is easy to customize to a larger size. If you wish to make the blanket bigger, you will need to increase the number of stitches in your starting chain. The One Ball Baby Blanket and Hat pattern by Marianne Forrestal is a quick pattern to learn which works up really beautifully.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…