- [Free Pattern] Lovely Bead Stitch Crochet Hat
- [Video] DIY How To Arm Knit An Infinity Scarf In 30 Minutes
- [Free Pattern] One-Of-A-Kind Wings Of An Angel Square For Treasured Forever Baby Blankets
- Cute Crochet Gift Bag Free Pattern You Can Use For Christmas Time And All Throughout The Winter
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Crochet Leg Warmers -Beginner Friendly Free Crochet Pattern
This is a really cute and easy crochet set! The blanket is worked back and forth and the hat is worked in the round. The scalloped edge ads so much cuteness to the pattern! The blanket is easy to customize to a larger size. If you wish to make the blanket bigger, you will need to increase the number of stitches in your starting chain. The One Ball Baby Blanket and Hat pattern by Marianne Forrestal is a quick pattern to learn which works up really beautifully.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…