- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Roses Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Small Flower Square Is Insanely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Beautiful Crochet Petal Cone Flower Edging – It’s So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Bath Scrubbie And Washcloth
- [Free Pattern] A Must-Have Blankie For Every New Babe
This is a really cute and easy crochet set! The blanket is worked back and forth and the hat is worked in the round. The scalloped edge ads so much cuteness to the pattern! The blanket is easy to customize to a larger size. If you wish to make the blanket bigger, you will need to increase the number of stitches in your starting chain. The One Ball Baby Blanket and Hat pattern by Marianne Forrestal is a quick pattern to learn which works up really beautifully.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…