- [Free Pattern] Simple And Stylish Skulls Earrings You Can Make In No Time
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, Super Quick, Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake Can Be Used For So Many Things
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Santa Pixel Square Is So Fun And Easy To Do!
- [Free Pattern] Here Is A Brilliant Way To Make A Christmas Wreath Ring Ornament That Will Never Break
- [Video Tutorial] Fast, Easy And Gorgeous! This May Be Your New Go-To Baby Blanket Pattern
These flower potholders are fabulous! If you’ve been planning to make some potholders for your kitchen, these Fanciful Flower Potholders by Claudia Lowman are so happy and fun! You can easily make a garden of them and use some for my kitchen and some for gifts for your family and friends.
Here’s a fun and fanciful flower potholder that is fast and easy to crochet. The petals, worked in a continuous spiral on the front of each potholder, are not only bright and cheery in their endless color combinations but also very practical for handling hot pans because they are dimensional for extra insulation. These potholders make great gifts.
This particular pattern is also a super project for beginners who have know just a few basic stitches. Ch, hdc, dc and sl st are the stitches used. Even though the pattern is easy, the results will look impressive.(Source)
Thanks to Claudia Lowman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.