- Elegant Crochet Hat Pattern For Summer
- [Free Pattern] Put More Style Into Your Kitchen With This Tea Towel Crochet Pattern
- Stunning One Ball Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Make A Statement In Your House With This Comforting Lacy Rug
- [Free Pattern] What Better Way To Greet Your Guests Than This Crochet Hello Banner?
This easy to follow pattern is so much fun to work up! You’ll love this blanket so much you’ll want to keep it for yourself even if you wanted to make it for your little one or to give as a wonderful gift when you started your project! Ruby Baby Blanket by Clare Webb is an easy pattern with a fun and textured look that one doesn’t have to work hard to achieve.
Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles Free Pattern
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
4mm (US G/6)
Any DK weight yarn
FINISHED MEASUREMENT: (Approx)
Width – 29 inches
Length – 29.5 inches
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for the Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cherry Blossom Crochet.
Thanks to Clare Webb for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.