- [Free Pattern] Bath Time! These Scrubbing Bubbles Are Really Fun And Easy To Make!
- Easy Washcloth Crochet Pattern
- The Ice Pop Christmas Tree Is The Perfect Last-Minute Christmas Project!
- This Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Looks So Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Easy To Crochet Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square With Subtle Texture
This easy to follow pattern is so much fun to work up! You’ll love this blanket so much you’ll want to keep it for yourself even if you wanted to make it for your little one or to give as a wonderful gift when you started your project! Ruby Baby Blanket by Clare Webb is an easy pattern with a fun and textured look that one doesn’t have to work hard to achieve.
Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles Free Pattern
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
4mm (US G/6)
Any DK weight yarn
FINISHED MEASUREMENT: (Approx)
Width – 29 inches
Length – 29.5 inches
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for the Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cherry Blossom Crochet.
Thanks to Clare Webb for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.