- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love Stitching These Speedy, Easy And Inexpensive Bibs
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Amigurumi Puppy Is The Perfect And Loveable Gift For Any Child Or Adult
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Warm And Cozy In No Time At All With This Beginner-Friendly Crochet Cardigan Sweater
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waistcoat Stitch AKA The Knit Stitch
- This Adorable Crochet Bag Really Looks Like Raspberries Waiting To Be Picked
This easy to follow pattern is so much fun to work up! You’ll love this blanket so much you’ll want to keep it for yourself even if you wanted to make it for your little one or to give as a wonderful gift when you started your project! Ruby Baby Blanket by Clare Webb is an easy pattern with a fun and textured look that one doesn’t have to work hard to achieve.
Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles Free Pattern
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
4mm (US G/6)
Any DK weight yarn
FINISHED MEASUREMENT: (Approx)
Width – 29 inches
Length – 29.5 inches
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for the Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cherry Blossom Crochet.
Thanks to Clare Webb for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.