- [Free Pattern] Awesome Infinity Scarf That Will Keep You Warm
- Cute Stash Basket Crochet Pattern To Use For Storage And Decor In Your Home
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Echo Flower Shawl For Anyone Who Loves Flower Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cute Hearts Hair Bow That Feels Like A Special Gift
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Wave Stitch
Very beautiful potholder pattern for easy control of hot pots and pans. This Retro Topflappen Variation by Heidi Ehlers is easy to match with your kitchen decor. They are pretty enough to hang on the wall on hooks or similar when not in use. The loop makes it easy, so you won’t have to keep them somewhere in a drawer next to the oven.
These potholders are worked in four parts, then seamed and finished with all-around crocheted edging. You will need 3 identical squares (except for the color) and a fourth one with a hanging loop.
You need to know: chain, single crochet, slip stitch, sewing together A great project to use up odds and ends! Colors can be changed as desired – either one per square, or change colors after several rows.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Heidi Ehlers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.