- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Hippie Style Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Pair Of Crochet Leg Warmers Is Stylish But Still Perfect For Yoga Class
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Starry Night Baby Blanket Is An Awesome Blanket For Children
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Aida Lacy Shawl: So Simple And Fast!
- [Free Pattern] This Snowman Granny Square Is By Far The Cutest Idea For A Holiday Blanket
Very beautiful potholder pattern for easy control of hot pots and pans. This Retro Topflappen Variation by Heidi Ehlers is easy to match with your kitchen decor. They are pretty enough to hang on the wall on hooks or similar when not in use. The loop makes it easy, so you won’t have to keep them somewhere in a drawer next to the oven.
These potholders are worked in four parts, then seamed and finished with all-around crocheted edging. You will need 3 identical squares (except for the color) and a fourth one with a hanging loop.
You need to know: chain, single crochet, slip stitch, sewing together A great project to use up odds and ends! Colors can be changed as desired – either one per square, or change colors after several rows.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Heidi Ehlers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.