- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Thermal Stitch
- 30 Minute Crochet Projects- Free Crochet Patterns
- This Snuggle Stitch Crochet Blanket Is Super Awesome! [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] So Much Awesomeness In One Little 6 Inch Cornered Hearts Square
- Sweet Textured Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern For A Little One
Very beautiful potholder pattern for easy control of hot pots and pans. This Retro Topflappen Variation by Heidi Ehlers is easy to match with your kitchen decor. They are pretty enough to hang on the wall on hooks or similar when not in use. The loop makes it easy, so you won’t have to keep them somewhere in a drawer next to the oven.
These potholders are worked in four parts, then seamed and finished with all-around crocheted edging. You will need 3 identical squares (except for the color) and a fourth one with a hanging loop.
You need to know: chain, single crochet, slip stitch, sewing together A great project to use up odds and ends! Colors can be changed as desired – either one per square, or change colors after several rows.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Heidi Ehlers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.