- [Video Tutorial] Easy & Quick To Make, This Magnificent Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For Beginners
- Gorgeous One Skein Crochet Scarf To Elevate Your Outfit And Keep You Warm
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Bunny Hat With Flower for Little Girl
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Lap Blanket To Whip Up For A Last-Minute Gift!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square With A Unique Look That Delivers Texture And Style
Very beautiful potholder pattern for easy control of hot pots and pans. This Retro Topflappen Variation by Heidi Ehlers is easy to match with your kitchen decor. They are pretty enough to hang on the wall on hooks or similar when not in use. The loop makes it easy, so you won’t have to keep them somewhere in a drawer next to the oven.
These potholders are worked in four parts, then seamed and finished with all-around crocheted edging. You will need 3 identical squares (except for the color) and a fourth one with a hanging loop.
You need to know: chain, single crochet, slip stitch, sewing together A great project to use up odds and ends! Colors can be changed as desired – either one per square, or change colors after several rows.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Heidi Ehlers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.