- [Free Pattern] Genius Technique To Make Amazing Flower Potholders
- [Free Pattern] This Newborn Set Is Adorable! You Won’t Believe How Quickly It Works Up!
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Sell Like Hotcakes At Craft Fairs
- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
- Amigurumi Bunny Crochet Pattern With A Cute Carrot On The Belly
Very beautiful potholder pattern for easy control of hot pots and pans. This Retro Topflappen Variation by Heidi Ehlers is easy to match with your kitchen decor. They are pretty enough to hang on the wall on hooks or similar when not in use. The loop makes it easy, so you won’t have to keep them somewhere in a drawer next to the oven.
These potholders are worked in four parts, then seamed and finished with all-around crocheted edging. You will need 3 identical squares (except for the color) and a fourth one with a hanging loop.
You need to know: chain, single crochet, slip stitch, sewing together A great project to use up odds and ends! Colors can be changed as desired – either one per square, or change colors after several rows.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Heidi Ehlers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.