- [Video Tutorial + Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Diamond Ridges Crochet Hat To Keep You Cozy In The Cold Seasons To Come
- [Free Pattern] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Headbands For Any Length Of Hair
- [Free Pattern] This Shell-Stitch Tank Top Is Elegant And Perfect For A Starter Project
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love making this Pizzazz – 12″ Square- It Gets Prettier By The Row
- This Super Simple Summers End Vest Is The Perfect Accessory For Chilly Mornings Or Evenings
Very beautiful potholder pattern for easy control of hot pots and pans. This Retro Topflappen Variation by Heidi Ehlers is easy to match with your kitchen decor. They are pretty enough to hang on the wall on hooks or similar when not in use. The loop makes it easy, so you won’t have to keep them somewhere in a drawer next to the oven.
These potholders are worked in four parts, then seamed and finished with all-around crocheted edging. You will need 3 identical squares (except for the color) and a fourth one with a hanging loop.
You need to know: chain, single crochet, slip stitch, sewing together A great project to use up odds and ends! Colors can be changed as desired – either one per square, or change colors after several rows.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Heidi Ehlers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.