- [Paid Pattern] Easy Crochet One Ball Shawl To Spice Up Your Fall Look
- Crochet Blanket With Roses And Pillow
- [Photos+ Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Angel Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Feet The Comfort They Deserve With These Super-Cute Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Santa-Inspired Mug Hugging Cozy
I love the look of this square, it’s a truly beautiful and fun afghan square! This Flowers In The Window Afghan Square by Julie King is an easy and quick to make pattern with a very pretty symmetry. The square is made by first making 4 smaller squares and then assembling them to make one large square. You get a step-by-step photo tutorial and a video tutorial on how to do that, together with the written pattern. Pretty cool, right?
The look of this square is amazing; this pattern may look great not only for afghans or baby blankets but also to make things like table runner, pillow cover and similar projects. The finished size for this square is 12 inches x 12 inches.
Thanks to Julie King for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.