- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Lovely Crochet Flower For Headband
- Beautiful Irish Crochet Flower Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Spruce Up Your Old Flip Flops With This Adorable Crochet Fix
- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Technique To Make A Double Thick Crochet Potholder
- Easy Lightweight Crochet Shawl Pattern
Such a fresh and lovely take on traditional granny squares! This Flower Garden Granny Square Afghan is made of five different square patterns including basic granny, cluster, popcorn flower, puff flower, and petal flower. So there you go: you may create your own flowers garden blanket. It is suggested to make 12 rotating colors for each to make an afghan. This granny square crocheted afghan designed and featured by Kathy Wilson is a lovely combinations of colors and patterns.
Here’s a chance to learn five new afghan square crochet patterns. Combine them in this cheerful afghan that measures about 52″ wide x 56″ long.
Knitting Worsted Weight 4-ply Yarn
19 ounces of White
18 ounces of Yellow
7 ounces each of Shrimp, Pale Orchid and Pale Aqua or contrasting colors of choice
Crochet hook size H
Thanks to Kathy Wilson for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.