- [Free Pattern] This Pair Of Crochet Leg Warmers Is Stylish But Still Perfect For Yoga Class
- Lacy, Frothy And Feminine Crochet Afghan Square
- Simple And Trendy Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Hat Any Style
- Free Crochet Doily Pattern With A Royal Design
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Baby Blanket- Free Until Tuesday The 8th Of Sept, 08:00 Swedish Time
Such a fresh and lovely take on traditional granny squares! This Flower Garden Granny Square Afghan is made of five different square patterns including basic granny, cluster, popcorn flower, puff flower, and petal flower. So there you go: you may create your own flowers garden blanket. It is suggested to make 12 rotating colors for each to make an afghan. This granny square crocheted afghan designed and featured by Kathy Wilson is a lovely combinations of colors and patterns.
Here’s a chance to learn five new afghan square crochet patterns. Combine them in this cheerful afghan that measures about 52″ wide x 56″ long.
Knitting Worsted Weight 4-ply Yarn
19 ounces of White
18 ounces of Yellow
7 ounces each of Shrimp, Pale Orchid and Pale Aqua or contrasting colors of choice
Crochet hook size H
Thanks to Kathy Wilson for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.