- Robin Lynn Shared I just wanted to share the American Flag
- [Free Patterns] 5 Simple And Fabulous One Skein Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] If You Want An Awfully Nice Afghan Try This Kata Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Beginner Friendly Blooming Flower Crochet Square Works Up Super Fast
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Chunky Braided Cabled Blanket
Bring more spring beauty to your kitchen with this beautiful happy flower crochet coasters. I found these beautiful coasters on My Hobby Is Crochet, Kinga’s crochet blog . The pattern used for these lovely Chrysanthemum flower coasters is Chrysanthemum Dishcloth by Bernat Design Studio, originally designed in autumn colors. With a bit of imagination, color and a smaller hook size the pattern became this beautifully colored and spring looking flower coasters.
I had much fun crocheting these coasters, well until weaving in the ends! 🙂
The pattern it’s nice and simple, the only more challenging part is the final round, the edging around the petals. I didn’t liked very much the look of the single crochet edging around the petals, so I replaced the sc with slip stitches.
Thanks to Kinga for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.