- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pattern For Placemat, Coaster & Napkin Ring
- [Free Pattern] This Ruffley Granny Square Is So Clever And Yet So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Every New Mom Is Sure To Love This Crocheted Baby Blanket!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Fluffy Cotton Candy Crochet Stitch
- Simple Interlocking Crochet Blanket Pattern With Two Unique Sides
Baby sandals are very cute. To design any type of shoes for babies it takes talent and passion and love for the little feet. Bethany, the founder of Whistle and Ivy has all of them. She creates beautiful crochet shoe patterns for the little ones, baby and toddler. There are many truly awesome patterns on her blog and for this article I selected five. You get the video tutorial and the written pattern for all of them.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
Please go to the next page to start seeing 5 Flip Flops, Sandals And Other Cute Crochet Booties For Little Feet.