- [Free Pattern] It’s A Ninja Turtles Party! Cowabunga!
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Lace Knit Reversible Scarf
- Raechel Mayfield Shared I got tired of making monster butt pants
- Easy Two Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket (Video Tutorial)
- This Moroccan Tile Stitch Purse Free Pattern Is Awesome! [Video Tutorial]
Baby sandals are very cute. To design any type of shoes for babies it takes talent and passion and love for the little feet. Bethany, the founder of Whistle and Ivy has all of them. She creates beautiful crochet shoe patterns for the little ones, baby and toddler. There are many truly awesome patterns on her blog and for this article I selected five. You get the video tutorial and the written pattern for all of them.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
Please go to the next page to start seeing 5 Flip Flops, Sandals And Other Cute Crochet Booties For Little Feet.