- [Free Pattern] The Funny Jiji the Crochet Cat Is Beyond Purr-fect
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Button Wrap For Warmth And A Chic Look
- Ridiculously Simple Way To Choose Yarns That Go Together For Your Crochet Projects
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Unique Lacy Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern]This Shawlette Is Spectacularly Gorgeous!
Baby sandals are very cute. To design any type of shoes for babies it takes talent and passion and love for the little feet. Bethany, the founder of Whistle and Ivy has all of them. She creates beautiful crochet shoe patterns for the little ones, baby and toddler. There are many truly awesome patterns on her blog and for this article I selected five. You get the video tutorial and the written pattern for all of them.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
Please go to the next page to start seeing 5 Flip Flops, Sandals And Other Cute Crochet Booties For Little Feet.