- [Free Pattern] Look Good In The Kitchen With This Spring Inspired Apron
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Easy Is To Make This Gorgeous Trivet Hotpad
- [Video Tutorial] Who Knew That Making A Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Could Be So Simple?
- Adorable Unicorn Crochet Pattern To Bring Joy To Kids And Adults Alike
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular 9″ and 12″ Afghan Block
Learn how o crochet a tiny pair of crochet baby strap flip-flops with Bethany of Whistle and Ivy. She has a variety of flip flops, sandals and other cute crochet booties for little feet on her site. The first featured pattern is this beautiful baby flip flops pattern for the very little ones.
Since I love baby shoes, and I love designing baby shoes, I knew I needed to get on a new summer pattern for those little feet! These crochet baby strap flip-flops are a win!
Crochet Bootie Sole
Crochet a basic bootie sole with this pattern. All my patterns use the same sole, so if you are having trouble, this video might help you! This is 3-6 Months size, using a Size F hook. This sole is the first 3 steps to any of my bootie patterns. You can find the written patterns here.
For the next crochet baby booties pattern, please go to the next page.