- Amazing Quick And Easy Happy Hearts Blanket – Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Really Easy And Quick Little Sweater Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Spring Bunny Pattern
- [Crochet Stitches- Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Stitch
- [Paid Pattern] Cuddly-Soft Squiggles Baby Blanket
Need a quick project for the weekend? This Fast and Easy Crochet Throw by Connie Ott may be just what you are looking for! This throw is made in three strands, four colors and in about 6 hours over two days. Very convenient, don’t you think? Rough measurements for the finish throw: 48″ wide by 51″ long – each repeat is about 6″.
Image source: Connie
Thanks to Connie Ott for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.