- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
- How To Keep Crochet Seam Straight When Working In The Round
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Festive Crochet Table Setting
- Quick, Easy, And Very Pretty Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Baby Girl Shoes Melt My Heart
Need a quick project for the weekend? This Fast and Easy Crochet Throw by Connie Ott may be just what you are looking for! This throw is made in three strands, four colors and in about 6 hours over two days. Very convenient, don’t you think? Rough measurements for the finish throw: 48″ wide by 51″ long – each repeat is about 6″.
Image source: Connie
Thanks to Connie Ott for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.