- 4 Free C2C Graphgan Patterns Featuring Woodland Animals (Raccoon, Fox, Owl & Bear)
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Blanket Is Mind-Blowingly Beautiful!
- Very Easy 4-Piece Baby Layette Set
- Tapestry Crochet Square For Your Coffee Themed Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Quick & Easy Textured Crochet Floor Pouf Your Kids Will Love
Need a quick project for the weekend? This Fast and Easy Crochet Throw by Connie Ott may be just what you are looking for! This throw is made in three strands, four colors and in about 6 hours over two days. Very convenient, don’t you think? Rough measurements for the finish throw: 48″ wide by 51″ long – each repeat is about 6″.
Image source: Connie
Thanks to Connie Ott for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.