- [Free Pattern] Quick Slipper Pattern For Beginner Knitter
- [Free Pattern] Cheerful Rainbow Blanket For Everyday Happiness
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet The Tunisian Stitch
- How To Choose Your First Crochet Hook: A Guide For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tiny Owl Applique Pattern Is Perfect To Embellish Any Project
Need a quick project for the weekend? This Fast and Easy Crochet Throw by Connie Ott may be just what you are looking for! This throw is made in three strands, four colors and in about 6 hours over two days. Very convenient, don’t you think? Rough measurements for the finish throw: 48″ wide by 51″ long – each repeat is about 6″.
Image source: Connie
Thanks to Connie Ott for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.