- [Paid Pattern] Make One Daisy Flower Crochet Charity Square To Help Local Charities
- Beautiful Venus In Casket For The History Lover Crocheter
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Peacock Bag Every Little Girl Will Love
- Crochet Shoulder Bag -To Carry Along Your Crochet Projects With Style [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch
Need a quick project for the weekend? This Fast and Easy Crochet Throw by Connie Ott may be just what you are looking for! This throw is made in three strands, four colors and in about 6 hours over two days. Very convenient, don’t you think? Rough measurements for the finish throw: 48″ wide by 51″ long – each repeat is about 6″.
Image source: Connie
Thanks to Connie Ott for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.