- [Free Patterns] 9 Great Crochet Pillow Patterns for Kids
- [Free Pattern] Best Looking Crochet Poholders You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Really Beautiful, This Wavy Baby Blanket Is Amazing
- Delicate Kimono For Summertime -Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Bag Any Crocheter & Knitter Needs!
Need a quick project for the weekend? This Fast and Easy Crochet Throw by Connie Ott may be just what you are looking for! This throw is made in three strands, four colors and in about 6 hours over two days. Very convenient, don’t you think? Rough measurements for the finish throw: 48″ wide by 51″ long – each repeat is about 6″.
Image source: Connie
Thanks to Connie Ott for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.