- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Lacy Diamonds Blanket That Looks Absolutely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blossoms Blanket Is Spectacular!
- [Free Pattern] Classic Infinity Scarf And Simply Made Even For A Beginner
- Lovely, Quick And Easy Crochet Throw Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Pretty, Nostalgic And Cosy: The Bohemian Oasis Blanket
Need a quick project for the weekend? This Fast and Easy Crochet Throw by Connie Ott may be just what you are looking for! This throw is made in three strands, four colors and in about 6 hours over two days. Very convenient, don’t you think? Rough measurements for the finish throw: 48″ wide by 51″ long – each repeat is about 6″.
Image source: Connie
Thanks to Connie Ott for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.