- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Linen Stitch Scrap Rug
- [Free Pattern] The Bubbly Sheep On This Knitted Hat Are Adorable!
- Crochet Lace Cluster Stitch Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Ruffles And Pink Are For Girls And Any Mom-To-Be Is Going To Love It!
- [Free Pattern] Have A Blast Playing With This Crochet Frisbee Disc
Need a quick project for the weekend? This Fast and Easy Crochet Throw by Connie Ott may be just what you are looking for! This throw is made in three strands, four colors and in about 6 hours over two days. Very convenient, don’t you think? Rough measurements for the finish throw: 48″ wide by 51″ long – each repeat is about 6″.
Image source: Connie
Thanks to Connie Ott for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.