- [Free Pattern] Bring The Look Of Your Favorite Interiors Shop Into Your Living Room With This Ripple Crochet Pattern
- How To Turn A Granny Square Into A Pouch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Turkish Crochet Stitch
- Crochet Ragdoll Unicorn Soft Toy
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Trick Or Treat Bag For All Of Your Little Pumpkins
Need a quick project for the weekend? This Fast and Easy Crochet Throw by Connie Ott may be just what you are looking for! This throw is made in three strands, four colors and in about 6 hours over two days. Very convenient, don’t you think? Rough measurements for the finish throw: 48″ wide by 51″ long – each repeat is about 6″.
Image source: Connie
Thanks to Connie Ott for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.