- Cutest Amigurumi Cats Free Crochet Pattern With Funny Cats Pals Hanging Off A Thin Branch
- [Paid Pattern] Cuddly-Soft Squiggles Baby Blanket
- Spectacular Mosaic Scarf Free Crochet Pattern- So Easy!
- [Photo Tutorial] Teach Yourself How To Crochet With This Gorgeous African Flowers Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Versatile Striped Tote Bag Is Perfect For Any Reason
Need a quick project for the weekend? This Fast and Easy Crochet Throw by Connie Ott may be just what you are looking for! This throw is made in three strands, four colors and in about 6 hours over two days. Very convenient, don’t you think? Rough measurements for the finish throw: 48″ wide by 51″ long – each repeat is about 6″.
Image source: Connie
Thanks to Connie Ott for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.