- 10 Fun Things to Knit For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] For The Absolute Beginner Of Crochet: Learn To Crochet Left Handed
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Baby Blanket Pattern Works Up So Quick, You’ll Be Amazed!
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Crochet Granny Square Blanket Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] These Wonderland Mittens Are Smoking Hot!
Need a quick project for the weekend? This Fast and Easy Crochet Throw by Connie Ott may be just what you are looking for! This throw is made in three strands, four colors and in about 6 hours over two days. Very convenient, don’t you think? Rough measurements for the finish throw: 48″ wide by 51″ long – each repeat is about 6″.
Image source: Connie
Thanks to Connie Ott for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.