- [Free Pattern] Keep Warm Your Tea And Safe Your Hands With This Lovely Mug Warmer
- [Free Pattern] Let The Yarn Work Its Magic On Its Own To Create This Spectacular Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Impress Anyone With This Stunning Rose Granny Square Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Japanese Flower May Become Your New Favorite Go-To Flower When You Need A Quick One
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Santa-Inspired Mug Hugging Cozy
Replace your usual throw pillows in your living room with these interesting pillow patterns. It will add style and a warm personal touch to your home decor. These Cozy Crochet Pillows, courtesy of Simplicity, are worked with yarn held double. Round, square or neckroll, these pillows add comfort to any bed or sleeping surface. They are fast and cozy – a great project for the crocheter’s home.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JOANN
Thanks to Simplicity for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.