- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Hotpad Square Design Is A Best Coaster/Potholder Nominee For 2015 In The Crochet Awards
- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- Tonia Cypert-Hale Shared I bought the pattern from MJ’s Off the
- Big Ol’ Pumpkin Free Crochet Pattern Is Perfect For The Fall Season
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Overlaped Loops Multicolor-V Stitch
This is probably one of the cutest crochet animal headbands ever! The Fox Headband by Teresa Gonzales is written for both children (one size fits most children) and Adults Sizes. This fabulous headband is great for when you need or want a handmade gift or for when one wants to create fun memories. Pictures taken wearing this fun fox headband will create forever happy moments.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knitted-Patterns
Thanks to Teresa Gonzales for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.