- [Video Tutorial] Bust Through Your Stash Of Yarn With This Easy Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Pattern (2 Style Scrapghan)
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Magical Arietis Square With Ombre Effect
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Wavy Shell Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Crochet Baby Booties Made Simple For Even Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Cable Hat You’ll Make On Repeat
Those colors are mesmerizing! The waffle crochet stitch is fabulous by itself but these colors are making it even more interesting and beautiful.
This really pretty blanket looks lovely and warm and it seems the perfect pattern for cake yarn.
It has fabulous texture and is great for blankets or even some dishcloths.
Squared Waffle Rainbow Free Crochet Pattern
This pattern can be made in any weight yarn you choose, with appropriate hook for the yarn weight (8ply/Dk/#3 weight – 4.5mm hook)
Raised Squared waffle can be made to any size from a washcloth to a blanket
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST